Monday, November 27, 2017

The Blue Ribbon Awards {Homeschool Review Crew}

The Homeschool Review Crew year has come to an end. Even though we were on the Crew only part of the year, we still reviewed 22 products. I am also down to only one student (since the Botanist Boy is taking GED preparation classes at the nearby technical college).

Little Bit's favorites this year:
4. Marine Biology from Apologia Educational Ministries
3. Captain Bayley's Heir by Heirloom Audio Productions
2. Brinkman Adventures
1. CTC Math

I also enjoyed the Brinkman Adventures and Captain Bayley's Heir. In addition, I enjoyed The Trust Fund from Mapelle Films, Doctor Aviation, and the Thin Stix from The Pencil Grip, Inc. My all time favorite, though, is the Homeschool Planet planner from the Homeschool Buyers Co-op. The more I use it, the more I discover and like about it.

Since we weren't on the Crew the full year, you will want to see the Homeschool Review Crew Favorites.
Homeschool Review Crew Favorite Products for 2017


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!