Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blogging Through the Alphabet: X, Y


X is for eXciting...

I don't know about you, but it's been rather exciting (for the most part) watching the Olympics the past couple weeks. It's almost sad they will be ending soon (as in, today)...Yet, it will be good to get back in to our regular school routine.

I had the children each choose a country for which to cheer. They could not choose the USA (because we are all cheering for US). Little Bit chose Great Britain; Botanist Boy chose Australia; Jen chose Italy; and I chose two: Kazakhstan, and New Zealand.

Let me tell you! Little Bit has really gotten in to cheering for "his team"! He gets pretty eXcited for any of the British Olympians! :-)

Y is for Yellow

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet: X. YPin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Is it funny that I don't care much for the color yellow, but many of my favorite flowers are yellow? Sunflowers, tulips, daffodils, and my black-eyed susans. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!