Sunday, August 12, 2012

Math Made Easy {Schoolhouse Review Crew}


Do you remember, as a child, learning multiplication facts in the traditional way: memorizing the multiplication table? Confession: I never memorized that table! :p (My dad, a retired math teacher, who taught 20+ years in church schools, and was my teacher most of my elementary years, was somewhat shocked a few years ago to learn that I had never memorized the multiplication table! ;-) )

Multiplication Teaching and Learning Made Easy is a new way to teach an old subject. This technique of teaching multiplication facts was designed to lessen the difficulty and to minimize the time required in memorizing the multiplication facts. Mastery of the facts will be evident within a few short weeks when using this method. Your child can then move on to higher levels of math successfully.


We received the Homeschool Multiplication Made Easy Package. The Multiplication package is recommended for grades 3, 4 and Special Education, with grades 5 and 6 as optional. Included in this package:

  • Lesson Plans
  • PreTest
  • Six Weeks of Daily Activity Sheets
  • Post Test
  • Games
  • Flash Cards
worksheets

tear-apart flash cards
flash cards

pre-test and worksheet
My Botanist Boy still needed some practice in multiplication, so I've been using this with him...or, well, that's been my plan. With it being summer, for one; being gone for family vacation, for two....And my printer died, so I couldn't print worksheets for him to work through. We tried a dry-erase pocket to tuck the worksheets in to. So, there are a couple of options for using the worksheets, if you need to use it for more than one student in your family. (Or you could order however many extra workbooks you need)

Little Bit is more interested, quite frankly, because he loves math! With his delays, though, he just doesn't quite grasp the concept of the multiplication process. He's still working on grasping addition and subtraction. I'm considering checking in to the Homeschool Addition Package, which others on the Crew reviewed.

The cost of the Homeschool Multiplication package is: $24.95. So is the Addition package. Extra workbook/flashcard sets are: $12.95.  


Contact Information:
Math Made Easy
Email
Address:
P.O. Box 1482
Conway, AR 72033
Phone: 501-327-1968
Facebook

Be sure to read what the rest of the Crew has to say about Math Made Easy.




*****************    

Disclaimer: As a Schoolhouse Review Crew blogger, I am provided a free copy of the book, curriculum or product to test and use in order to write an honest review. I receive no other compensation and the opinions I share are my own and not influenced by the company in question.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!