Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Snapshot

I was struck (hard) with the realization yesterday that it's only 5 weeks until my girl's graduation ceremony!...Granted, that may not necessarily mean all her schoolwork will be completed by then! ;-)

So one of my projects for today was to create her graduation invitation/announcement. I tried, but didn't get that accomplished! But we did do a photo shoot yesterday, so I would at least have a photo or two from which to choose for the announcement.


I did a little revision in Windows Live Gallery, adjusting exposure and color some....Love that smile! :-)

Here are a few more from the photo shoot:







Now to figure out which one we actually want to use for the invitation!




Ni Hao Yall
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh its coming up so fast now...very exciting!!! All those photos are really good...Jen is very beautiful! Hmmm I think my favourite photo is the last one.Have fun trying to choose it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!