Monday, April 2, 2012

Blogging Through the Alphabet: F



F is for Flowers!


I enjoy photography. I'll admit, I may not be the best photographer; still, I really enjoy photographing (and am longing for a better digital camera!). One of my favorite subjects to photograph are flowers! If you've visited my blog long enough, or are friends with me on Facebook, you'll know this is true! ;-)










Spring Flowers

Flowers, like some people, 
Give pleasure just by being; 
Growing over fields now
Are noticed just by seeing.

Spring enflowers pastures
With cheerful little flowers
Covered by the dew and
Are thriving after showers.

written by Wendy, April 9, 1979

Follow others who are also Blogging Through the Alphabet.


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Please note: 
COPYRIGHT 2005-2015.
All rights reserved. All text (including my poetry), photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from The Crew ~ but I am also following along with Marcy in the ABC's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! I can't wait for some to start blooming here!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!