Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blog 30 Days of Diabetes--Day 13

Unexpected Exercise – What are some ways you sneak in some exercise?

I am learning that some of the housecleaning chores are certainly very good sources of exercise, like vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping....even scrubbing the bath tub! I don't know if I would consider making the bed unexpected exercise....it just leaves my back hurting so badly, I am breathless! ;-)

Raking leaves is a great exercise, so is hoeing in the garden, and mowing the lawn.

The one "exercise" that leaves me the most exhausted, though, is grocery shopping! Especially when I have all four kids with me!! Although, with two teenagers, I can divide us up in "teams", and send one teen and one younger to go pick up certain things, and the other two to go pick up other things. ;-)

What are some of the unexpected sources of exercise that you have found? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!