Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Our Personal Favorite Review Products {Homeschool Review Crew}

The 2018 Homeschool Review Crew year is coming to an end. At the end of every review year, the Crew members vote on their favorite products for that year. You can read which vendors won the blue ribbon awards this year, over on the Homeschool Review Crew blog.

We would like to share our personal favorites, right here and right now. As you know, I am down to just one student now, and he is just beginning high school this school year. This year we also reviewed some products with my homeschooling friend's grandchildren.
I think one of our most favorite vendors of all time is Heirloom Audio Productions. This year's choice for SJ was Wulf the Saxon. To be honest, I couldn't choose a favorite between that or St. Bartholomew's Eve.
We both were excited to discover Drive Thru History Adventures, with Dave Stott. SJ continued using it, and may still be using it.


Another of our top favorite vendors of all time is Home School in the Woods. We especially enjoyed the Á La Carte projects this year.
Personally, I was thankful for the book God Schooling, by Julie Polanco. And I know that my young mama friend enjoyed reading it while she was on bed rest during pregnancy number 2 earlier this year.
The one product I didn't know we needed, but am very thankful we were introduced to this year, is GrammarPlanet. Surprisingly, SJ has declared it his overall favorite of the year! Coming from a kid who prefers math over words, I think that is a very high compliment.
To be honest, I had a lot of fun using the Branch Out World Picture Book Explorers with my friend's grandchildren. I think they really enjoyed it, too.
Even though I stated at the end of my last review (Balancing Diapers and Deadlines) that we would not be returning on the Crew next year, we changed our minds. Rather, I changed our minds. And...I just found out today that we have been accepted back!

We will be posting one more review this year. Watch for it on the blog day after tomorrow, or Friday at the latest.

I'd also like to invite you to my newly-named blog, Life on Chickadee Lane. I plan to have it totally set up and running within the next couple weeks.

Thank you for coming along with us during the past year.

To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Privacy policy: we do not share your information except to send you emails when new posts occur on the blog.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!