Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wordless Wednesday, August 15 {with link up}

Last month, my middle son was here for a visit, along with my brother and his family. My two shutter bugs and I went on a photographing expedition in a nearby state forest, where we were rained on!
 How I miss my boy!!



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Privacy policy: we do not share your information except to send you emails when new posts occur on the blog.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. My stepson loves to take photos...need to get him out more to new places so he can explore with his camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have time together again soon. Nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful trip. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!