Friday, November 2, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge--November 2

In this day and age, when jobs are so hard to find and unemployment is so high, today I am grateful that my husband has a job, and one he enjoys so much (for the most part).

I am grateful my oldest son has a job, one he enjoys, one at which he is so well-liked. He is so well-liked and appreciated, that the last time he took a vacation week off, everyone practically cheered when he walked in after we got back home.

I am grateful my daughter has a job now, too, even if it is only part-time. She has developed a great rapport with her boss, and her boss takes good care of her!  (Sends a free lunch home with her each day she works)

So, yes! I am very grateful for the jobs my family members have, in a day when jobs are so hard to come by.

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Come like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, too, to make sure you won't miss anything.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!