Thursday, November 1, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge--November 1

I am happy, and thankful, that Brenda, over at Garden of Learning, is hosting this Gratitude Challenge again this year. It has become a real blessing to me to participate in this annual event.

So, I guess you could say, the thing for which I am grateful today is the fact that we get to participate in this challenge again; the opportunity to really pause each day, and really think about my blessings.

What are you grateful for? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. We need to always remember to count out blessings daily and what a great way to share with others those things we are thankful for, putting them forefront in are minds at the same time. Looking forward to this month of sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you love the challenge each year. Thanks for linking up today. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!