Monday, February 20, 2012

Frugal Homeschooling at Rossmont

This week's blog cruise question: What’s your favorite free or cheap homeschool resource?

I don't know about you, but I know that many homeschooling families have only one income, so have to really watch their budgets.

"Free" is our favorite price! Since I have several favorite free or inexpensive resources, it is hard to narrow it to just one, but I'll try. 

Maybe I'll just share my favorite free resource, and my favorite inexpensive one! ;-)

One of my favorite free resources is Homeschool Freebie of the Day. They offer a wide variety of items: free books in pdf form; links to sites with free resources; even free audios sometimes. 

You will want to be sure to sign up for their email notifications, because sometimes their resources are available only to their subscribers. 

They also have Homeschool Radio Shows, and Great Homeschool Videos.  

Now for one of my favorite inexpensive resources. I am sure most homeschoolers know about CurrClick. Well, one of my most favorite vendors there is Homeschool Bits. They have such a wide variety of products: Fun Studies; Speedy Lapbooks; Copywork & Fun; Speedy Geography; Speedy Science; Mini Cards; Timeline and Add-Ons....Prices generally range from $.50 to $1.00.

They have a homepage, too, on which they show some of their finished lapbooks, etc. 

What are some of your favorite resources? 

Find out what other Crew members have to say here Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!