Saturday, April 23, 2011

Five Question Friday


Yeah, it's Saturday, again, before I remember to get to this.... :p

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

I guess I really don't have any Easter traditions.....

2. Are you a 'shower' or 'long, hot bath' kind of person?

I'd do a long, hot bath if I had a bigger tub, like the old fashioned tub we had back a few years ago....Instead, I take showers...

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?

I think so. I try to avoid it as much as possible, though! I don't even remember the last time I tried to parallel park. ;-)

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

Malted eggs.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

Focus on the religious part.

Read what others have to say on Five Question Friday.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!