Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday--Week of February 21, 2011

Well, I missed posting my menu plan last week...and we basically floundered! So, even though I am very late in the day posting it today, I want to make sure I get it posted anyway.

Wednesday my daughter will be attending a class with some other homeschooled girls, to learn how to menu plan, etc. So we will see how many planning occurs after that! ;-) Maybe she will take over the job!

Monday:

Pizza

Tuesday:

Therapy Day

Wednesday:

Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday:

Quesedillas

Friday:

Crockpot Potatoes, Special K Roast

Sabbath:

Spaghetti and Tomato-less sauce, UNmeatballs, salad, garlic bread

Sunday:

Hamburgers/Gardenburgers Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi ~ I hope I found the right spot... just wanted to respond to your comments on the menu plan. To make the tofu sandwiches I just slice the tofu into thin slabs, bread in nutritional yeast, salt, onion powder, and spike seasoning ~ then fry them on both sides. They make really yummy sandwiches with sprouts and tomato ♥ I hope to get the Spanish Millet recipe posted with pics this week:) BlEsSiNgS, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!