Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge--Day 26

Today I am so grateful that I was actually able to sleep in!! I am grateful to be at home, with hubby and the kids, and not out facing crowds at stores...I don't like crowds!!

Kids have done most, if not all, of the Sabbath-preparation housecleaning. Since we have leftovers from yesterday, I shouldn't have to do much, if any, meal preps for tomorrow!! Hubby is sorting through some of his stuff, and organizing it, and straightening his part of the bedroom (what a way to spend his day off, eh? LOL).

Perhaps later, we will watch some Christmas movies, play some games....maybe put up the Christmas tree and decorations....snack on leftovers....

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. We had similar days. I slept late, didn't cook, put up the tree and some decorations... it was good.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!