Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge--Day 23

Today I am grateful for my youngest (he's 8). He has such a sweet heart. For the most part, he is usually happy. He has a laugh that is contagious, and a smile that would melt the polar ice cap!

I am very thankful for the privilege to be homeschooling him. With his developmental delays, speech and hearing impairment, etc., I am thankful he is at home, rather than in a classroom setting. I know how cruel kids can be!

Right now he is going through a phase: he is taking some of his books, like Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear; Good Night, Moon; We're Going on a Bear Hunt, and copying the words by hand into a little notebook!! He is writing the words as lists, rather than sentences, though....and using all capital letters!! ;-) Copywork, Little Bit style!!

This boy of mine brings such joy to my heart, and to every heart who knows him!

I'll love you forever, my son!!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your precious boy is at home with you. We have lived through public school bullying and it wasn't fun at all. I love his version of copy work. I usually love anything that is self motivated.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!