Monday, November 15, 2010

Prayer requests

I have a couple prayer requests this evening.

First of all, my cousin (the one my folks were helping out this past summer, and I had to help out my folks during that time), recently spent time in the hospital....in the very one she was in two or three years ago when she nearly died, the same one her father was in when he died, two or three years ago. She is just really feeling down. Please pray for her!!

We just found out this evening that my daughter's best friend's father is in the hospital. That is all we know at this time. Please pray for him.

My mother could use prayers, too, as could my mother-in-law...just pray for their health.

Thank you very much for your prayers on their behalf. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!