Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog 30 Days of Diabetes--Day 19

“Friends & Family Friday” – As the holidays approach, social events and family gatherings are bound to occur. If you could say anything, what would you tell your loved ones about your diabetes?

Well, it's not my diabetes we are talking about...yet, anyway. And I know that several of my family already have diabetes. Because of that family history, I would like to strongly encourage those who don't have diabetes, to be tested, even monitored, for the antibodies. Yes, I would even make that recommendation for my daughter's biological father's family, as well.

I'd also like to say: Do what ever you can to prevent ending up with Type 2 Diabetes, if at all possible. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!