Monday, February 4, 2013

T is for Trust {Blogging Through the Alphabet}

T is for Trust

Some of life's experiences have made it a real challenge for me to trust. It's hard for me to trust people in general; very hard for me to trust people in some positions of authority.

You know, sometimes it's hard for me to trust God, even! But I know He is the One we can totally trust, with all our hearts. Sometimes, when I feel my trust slipping, I need to just read several verses of Scripture, to remind myself, God is trustworthy!!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 9:10
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 7:1
O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Psalm 11:1
In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 37:5
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

May His Word, and His promises, strengthen your heart as it has mine.

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet.

Come like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, too, to make sure you won't miss anything.



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and such a great reminder for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalms 37:5 is my favorite scripture. Great thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very encouraging! Thanks for sharing!

    by the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!