Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wordless Wednesday, October 31 {with link up}

Every once in awhile, I'll include homeschool related photos. My youngest son, who has learning challenges, finished his online math class. It took him 15 months to finish all of both semesters, and his final grade was 87.69%! I am certainly proud of my son for persevering.



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Privacy policy: we do not share your information except to send you emails when new posts occur on the blog.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Wordless is wonderful! Especially for sharing a few of the many photos I take. Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! A picture says so much. I am loving Wordless
    Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!