Friday, August 24, 2018

5 Days of Homeschool Encouragement: Friday Favorites

Welcome back for the fifth and final day of our week of homeschool encouragement. I am glad you have joined us throughout the week!

Today we are talking about favorites. No, I won't tell you who my favorite offspring is...because they are each my favorite!! Instead I'll share a few of our favorite resources and activities, in no particular order.

One of our top favorite resources is Heirloom Audio Productions, and their online Adventure Club. We have reviewed several of their productions:
In Freedom's Cause
With Lee in Virginia
Captain Bayley's Heir
Wulf the Saxon

Another top favorite is Home School in the Woods. I recently posted a review for the Project Passport: World History studies--Renaissance and Reformation. Near the bottom of that review, I listed the other products we've reviewed from Home School in the Woods.

One product I need, and without which I could not function (HA!) is Homeschool Planet from the Homeschool Buyers Co-op. I've written a couple reviews here on the blog.

Any guesses what our favorite "extra-curricular" or elective type activity might be? If you guessed photography, you got it right on!! Scrapbooking, and Instagram, go hand-in-hand with photography, for me.

For my Seventh-day Adventist friends, a couple of my favorite E.G. White books are: The Desire of Ages, and Steps to Christ. My favorite male vocalist is Steve Darmody. My favorite female vocalist is Jennifer LaMountain. My favorite instrumentalist is Jaime Jorge. My favorite pianist is Kelly Mowrer. And my favorite vegetarian "meat" product is a three way tie: Big Franks, FriChik, and Rediburger. Oh, and our favorite potluck meal is Haystacks!

What are a few of your favorite things? Please share.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and a productive school year.

Lastly, meet a few more of the Crew members who have been participating in the blog hop this week:

Nicole @ Bless Their Hearts Mom
Patti @ Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy
Rebekah @ There Will Be a $5 Charge For Whining
Rodna @ Training Children up for Christ
Stacy @ A Homemakers Heart
Tess @ Circling Through This Life
Yvie @ Gypsy Road



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Privacy policy: we do not share your information except to send you emails when new posts occur on the blog.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Those first two are favorites of our family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heirloom Audio and Home School in the Woods made our list of faves too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!