Monday, August 10, 2015

My Students {Back to Homeschool Blog Hop}


Hello. Welcome to the Back to Homeschool Blog Hop. I hope you'll join us each day this week.

Today I'd like to introduce you to my students, Little Bit and Botanist Boy.

First, here's Little Bit. I suppose I really ought to come up with a new screen name for him, since, after all, he is a teenager now.
This year, for official reporting purposes, he is in 6th grade.

I had him fill out this little questionnaire:

What do you like to do for fun?

Play with cars, and Legos.

What do you like about homeschool?

That I don't have to go to public school.

What is your favorite school subject?

Math!

What is your favorite book?

Max: Best Friend. Hero. Marine., by Jennifer Li Shotz

Who is your favorite person from Bible times?

Daniel

What is challenging for you?

Reading

What would you like to learn about this year?

I'd like to learn more about Daniel Boone.

What would you like to be when you grow up?

I don't have any answer.

I'll have to say, he does like animals, almost as much as his sister does. He enjoys playing games on his iPad, and taking photos with it as well.

That brings us to Botanist Boy.
This year he is in 10th grade. Hard to believe I have only 3 years left with him. We're working hard on preparing him for college.

What do you like to do for fun?

Write

What do you like about homeschool?

Not having bullies

What is your favorite school subject?

History

What is your favorite book?

A Cry From Egypt; by Hope Auer

Who is your favorite author?

Hope Auer

Who is your favorite musician?

Jaime Jorge, and Toby Mac

Who is your favorite artist?


Leonardo daVinci

Who is your favorite person from Bible times?

Moses

What is challenging for you?

Not having friends nearby

What would you like to learn about this year?

I'd like to learn Spanish

What would you like to do for a career?

I'd like to be a missionary

Now that we know my students a little better, I hope you'll come back tomorrow to learn a bit about our curriculum choices.
2015 Back to Homeschool Blog Hop
There's also a giveaway to enter! 

Be sure to visit these blogs today, for their Back to Homeschool posts:


Crystal @ Crystal Starr
Shawna @ Tenacity Divine
Jacquelin @ A Stable Beginning 


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!