Time spent with my children ranks at number one. Yep, I'm crazy about my kids! Love them to pieces. They are my everything.
- Reading a good book
- Watching a good movie
- Hearing a baby's laugh
- My children's laughter
- Hugs from my kids
- Texts from my young adult kids
- A walk along the beach
- Gazing up at the stars
- Photographing some of God's marvelous creation
- Early-morning bird songs
- Whooping Cranes
- Sending/receiving handwritten letters
- Rainbows (God's sign of His promise to never destroy the earth again by flood)
- Autumn colors
- Spring flowers
- Singing praises to God
- Knowing that my 15 year old reads a chapter from his Bible every day
- Birds at my bird feeders
- The smell of homemade bread
- Being able to help someone who needs encouragement
- The occasional sweet little surprises from my hubby
What are some of your favorite things? Please share.
To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.
Pin It Now!