Monday, July 13, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 13

Today we're to share our "bucket list." I'm not sure if it's this summer's bucket list, or a life bucket list.

This summer:

  • Visit Florida
  • Celebrate Little Bit's 13th birthday
  • Attend Little Bit's baptism
  • Celebrate Jen's 22nd birthday
  • Celebrate Tim's 24th birthday
  • Send Botanist Boy to Texas, to help with VBS at my brother's church
  • Visit the Mennonite/Amish community near Siesta Key
  • Visit Cedar Key
Life list:
  • Hike the Appalachian Trail
  • Run/hike the Iditarod
  • Take a cruise up the Inside Passage of Alaska
  • Take a cruise in the Caribbean
  • Visit Australia and New Zealand
  • Visit Europe
  • Visit Japan
  • Visit the Unite Kingdom
  • Earn my pilot's license
  • Earn my teacher's certificate
  • Earn my amateur radio operator's license (HAM radio)
  • Write and publish a book 
  • Do some extensive genealogy research
  • Write some unit studies/study guides for Sam Campbell's books
  • Prepare unit studies about Whooping Cranes, hummingbirds, penguins
  • Become a photographer
  • Become a photojournalist
  • Personally work with/volunteer with Operation Migration
Well, this gives me a start. I may add more later.

What's on your "bucket list?" Please share.




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!