Saturday, May 23, 2015

Our Week, Illustrated, May 17-23 {with link up}

We have been working more on the garden box and container gardens. Just wanted to share a few pictures of my plants.

These containers contain tomatoes, kale, basil, mint, and dill.
Tomato
Dill
Eggplant
We had thunderstorms several days this week, usually early afternoon.
Allergies wiped Botanist Boy out one day...
...so we spent the day watching videos.
Just a couple pictures of interesting things in nature I came across this week.

Another of Botanist Boy's mimosas. In a few years it will be as big as the one up closer to the house.
Where Little Bit does most of his work, and Botanist Boy does a few subjects with us here, too.


Yesterday, Little Bit and I saw these beautiful cars, at the place where Tim works.
I tried not to drool too much.
How was your week? Please share!

I hope you'll join in by linking up. What did your week look like?

To join:

  • Link up your Our Week, Illustrated post
  • Please link back to me somewhere in your post
  • Please be sure to link directly to your post, so I can stop by and comment when I have a chance




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!