Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Washington Chowder {try a new recipe}


2 c. diced potatoes
3 c. boiling water
2 tsp. salt
2 onion, chopped
1 ½ c. canned tomatoes
1 can corn
1 Tbsp. honey
3 c. soy milk (plain)
2 Tbsp. margarine

Pour boiling water over potatoes and onion. Cook until tender.
Add rest of ingredients and bring to boil.
Optional: may add imitation bacon bits.

Serves 8-10

To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I linked you up. Not sure what it wasn't working for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I couldn't get InLinkz to work for me last night when I was trying to set up my Wordless Wednesday. I don't think it likes me! LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!