Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top Posts of 2014

I thought I'd try something different this year, and share with you some of my top posts of the year. I hope you'll enjoy exploring, again, my blog.

January
Promise of Peace
Random 5 on Friday, January 24

February
In the Home
Beauty Captured--Day 192

March
Apps for School (Kindle and iPad)
Dear Future Husband of My Daughter

April
Star Chronicles: A Bible-based Study of the Stars (review)
Random 5 on Friday, April 11

May
D is for Daisies Are Forever, by Liz Tolsma (review)
God Will Guide His People

June
Moving Into Line
J is for Just 18 Summers (book review)

July
Experience History Through Music, by Diana Waring (review)
A Mother's Secret, by Amy Clipston (review)

August
The Butterfly and the Violin, by Kristy Cambron (review)
National Ruin Follows National Apostasy

September
Home to Chicory Lane, by Deborah Raney (review)
Tried and True, Mary Connealy (review)

October 
Buried Beneath the Words, by Betel Arnold (review)

November
Cranberry Thanksgiving
The Promise, by Beth Wiseman (review)

December
Prepare to Meet Thy God
SchoolhouseTeachers.com (review)

Yes, October had only 1 post...because my time and attention were focused on more serious things: my dad's health, and transporting my mom to visit my dad in hospital/hospice/hospital/rehab. Praying 2015 is better!


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!