Friday, February 14, 2014

Random 5 on Friday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

1. My dad was discharged from the hospital Saturday. Turns out he probably didn't have pancreatitis, after all! The doctor had ordered a MRI...but then it couldn't be done, since he'd just had the stents, so they couldn't keep him at the hospital any longer.

2. Yesterday, I found that running water in my bathroom sink made it bubble back up in to the toilet, as well as begin filling the tub. Yikes! So, the boys found hubby's snake this morning...Praying they can get it cleaned out, because I don't like using the boys' bathroom! ;-)

3. Today is the Botanist Boy's best bud's birthday. I know my boy wishes he could be there to celebrate with him.

4. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays, because I used to collect hearts. Not sure there are many plans for actually "celebrating" today, though. My folks sent us cards, and a gift for Little Bit.

5. The boys have been learning more about Russia, and the Olympics, this week. We have spent time each day watching the Olympics, while the boys build things with their Legos.





To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!