Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge--November 7

Today I am very grateful to be feeling better than I was yesterday!

We have really been struck down here. It started over two weeks ago, when first Tim, then hubby, got sick, followed shortly by the Botanist Boy and Little Bit. Jen and I prayed we'd remain well, and downed the vitamin C and fluids the best we could.

Well, this week, Jen and I succumbed. And this is how we spent Election Day (watching Netflix!):




Prayers appreciated for speedy recovery! ;-)

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Come like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, too, to make sure you won't miss anything. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!