Sunday, October 28, 2012

H is for Health {Blogging Through the Alphabet}

H is for Health

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2, KJV.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalm 43:5, KJV.

Don't depend on your own wisdom. Respect the Lord and refuse to do wrong. Then your body will be healthy, and your bones will be strong. Proverbs 3:7,8, NCV.

God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Psalm 67:1,2, KJV.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24, KJV.

…the tongue of the wise promotes health. Proverbs 12:18, last part, NKJV
.

I guess I got to thinking about health the past couple days, because "flu season" is approaching...In fact, the "bugs" have already begun making their way into our family!

First, Tim had sore throat, sniffles, etc., then hubby came down with the same symptoms. In fact, he ended up visiting the doctor Friday, and was told he had bronchitis. Well, yesterday the younger two boys started having sore throats and sniffles.

Now, wait a minute! Usually Jen and I are among the first to come down with something! Hubby and Tim are usually last, if they get it at all!

Tim had a few doses of Berry Well, and recovered quickly; never even missed work. Hubby wasn't sure if he'd be allergic to any of the ingredients in the BerryWell, but does have meds from the doctor. Hubby and the some of the kids have been eating chicken noodle soup, too.

Hoping and praying Jen and I avoid this round. Needing more Berry Well! ;-)

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet.

Come like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, too, to make sure you won't miss anything. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!