Monday, September 17, 2012

C is for Courageous {Blogging Through the Alphabet}


C is for Courageous

The children and I just finished watching, again, the movie, Courageous. This is a powerful movie, along with Facing the Giants, and Fireproof.

I suppose one of the reasons I find it so powerful, and why it effects my heart so much, is knowing what my children have gone through.

Watch, again, the final scene from this powerful movie.


So where are you, men of courage? Where are you, fathers who fear the Lord? It's time to rise up and answer the call that God has given to you!


Courageous, the movie.

…choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15, NKJV.


Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good movie. I agree, we need more men of courage to step up.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!