Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blogging Through the Alphabet: T



T is for Tim!

My firstborn.

Twenty-one years ago this month, I became a mother for the first time.

I've watched him grow into an amazing young man. I've observed his interests/passions for fishing, golfing, bicycling, cooking, meteorology, weather/natural disasters, and incredible artistic talent sort of deteriorate.....into hours spent playing computer games.....

I've also watched him lose first his biological father, then the adopted father. My heart has ached for him, since he pretty much has not had the father-figure he really needs.

He has a good, steady job. He is well liked; in fact, it almost sounds like he may be somewhat indispensable! For example, when we went to Florida in March for a wedding, after we got back, everyone nearly cheered when he walked through that door at work! ;-)  Does my momma-heart good to hear how well he does at work; how well liked he is...And I'm pretty proud of him for helping with the household bills!




Yep! This the only kind of picture I can get of him now! His cap usually covering his face! :p

Happy birthday, Son! I love you, forever...

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!