Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blogging Through the Alphabet: S


S is for....(Screen name: Little Bit)

Those of you who know us in real life know that my youngest child's name begins with "S".


Today my darling boy turns 10! It just seems so incomprehensible that he has been in my life a decade now! My baby.....double-digit!

How did that happen so quickly?!

He has certainly been the joy of my life, the sunshine in my soul. I thank God for allowing me to be his mother.

Sometimes my heart aches for him, when he struggles so hard to convey what he wants to say. His pure, sweet innocence makes my heart tremble for what he may face (and sometimes already does face) in this wide, often-cruel world.





Happy birthday, Sweetheart! I love you with my whole heart!

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!