Monday, April 18, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal~13



In my life this week...

This was a tough week. We had to put our dear old doggie down. And now our yard is way too quiet. It is hard to even enjoy the birds at our bird feeders, or my flowers in the flower garden.

But hubby brought home six little chicks, to help us get our flock started. Already we are looking forward to having our own eggs, come next fall sometime.

In our homeschool this week...

We've been working diligently on some products for which I have reviews to write soon. Over the next 5-6 weeks, I will be posting 11-13 homeschool product reviews! Wow! ;) What a blessing it has been, being on The Old Schoolhouse review crew and the Download N Go review team this year!!

Places we're going and people we're seeing...

As I said, we had to take our dear Cody dog to the vet. Sad journey....

My favorite thing this week was...

Having hubby bring home those chicks, and seeing the children's excitement!

What's working/not working for us...

Not really sure how to answer this one this week. It feels like we are just "treading water" for now....

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

I guess the first thought that comes to mind right now: "Will this school year ever end?" ;)

A photo, video, link, or quote to share.

The Emmanuel Quartet, who sang at the alumni weekend (this is not from that weekend, though)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!