Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday, March 4, 2011

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

No. I keep them too close to me to forget them! ;-)

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

I suppose you call it a "first date"....I was at summer camp, the summer between 6th and 7th grades, with my best friend, her younger sister, and her older brother (who happened to be my first boyfriend). One day everyone at the camp went to Carlsbad Caverns.

I can't remember if we were able to sit together on the bus, or not. But I do know that we walked together through the Caverns. It was sweet, walking together, holding hands. I think some of the other boys teased him, but he didn't seem to care.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

Can't really think of any "silly" fears. There are some things of which I'm not too fond, like: cockroaches; snakes; mice in my house; scorpions; bees and wasps.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

None of the above!! ;-) I actually try my hardest to avoid confrontation, if I possibly can. Otherwise, I guess you could say, I run, far, far away!

5. Wood floors or carpet?

What we have? Or what we prefer?

We have carpet throughout most of the house; tile in the kitchen and dining area. I like the tile where it is. I'd prefer hardwood in the living room, maybe even the hallway. But I like carpet in the bedrooms; it feels better on bare feet!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!