Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/1/11

Well, in some parts of the country (world) it is no longer 1/1/11.....But I wanted to post something today anyway, no matter how late I am doing it! ;-)

Isn't it amazing that it is a new year already? In some ways, it seems 2010 just flew by!!

Some powerful events occurred throughout the past year.

  • January 12, 2010, a 7.0 earthquake hit Haiti; then they were plagued by cholera.
  • April 20, 2010, BP's Deepwater Horizon oil rig exploded in the Gulf of Mexico.
  • August 5, 2010, cave-in at San Jose copper-gold mine in Chile occurred; 69 days later, on October 13, the miners were rescued.
  • The world has seen floods, blizzards, droughts, in diverse places.
Doesn't it make you wonder what is in store for us during 2011? Have you made any resolutions?

I, for one, would like to be more consistent in my blogging, both on this blog, and on the rest of my blogs. I'd like to continue developing a stronger relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ, and encourage my children to do so, as well. And maybe it is time to really focus more on health issues around here--meaning, mine in particular. I need to exercise more, too.

Having said thus, I better get to bed! Good night; farewell to 1/1/11..... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!