Sunday, January 2, 2011

Plans for the week....

Well, it's time to get back in to the swing of school, so I am busy today trying to lay out our plans.

  • Winter Wonders DNG

  • Make sure the kids do some of the online math and other subjects for the programs I need to write reviews on

  • Work more on finishing up our study on Australia

  • Therapy day

  • Um, someone's birthday is this week, too

  • Do grade reports


I am hoping and praying we can manage to keep the flu at bay around here. I have read on my Facebook that so many of my friends seem to be wiped out by the flu right now. A couple of my young'uns have been a bit under the weather; stuffy noses and coughs. It seems things always hit my "diabetic one" the hardest, poor girl.

Throughout 2011, I'd like to see us as a family work toward making some changes in our health: improvements in diet; increase our exercise; etc.

How is your week shaping up? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!