Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge--Day 30

Wow! It's hard to believe this is the last day of November; the last day for this Gratitude Challenge meme.

I have been very grateful to participate, and thankful for Brenda at Garden of Learning in hosting it. Thanks to Seasonal Affective Disorder, I usually have a tough time during this time of year. But focusing each day on something for which to be thankful has been helpful. And tomorrow we start a new meme: Holiday Bliss. I will do my best to participate in that one, too.

This morning I am especially grateful to awaken to a new day, and that my family and home are safe. When I went to bed, we were in a tornado warning, as well as severe thunderstorm warning. I actually think the storm went around us, because I don't remember any storm right over us (I saw distant lightning).

I haven't seen any news yet this morning, so don't know if there were any tornadoes in our vicinity, or not....

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!