Monday, November 22, 2010

Today I am grateful for my darling 10 year old son. His imagination and creativity astound me sometimes! He likes to know how things work. He creates amazing things from....well, from junk! He is fascinated with history. When he sets his mind to it, he is the hardest worker of all the kids. He especially enjoys helping grandpa or my hubby with all the little projects (and some not so little!) around the house or yard.

Oh, he can be a firecracker, too, with a fairly quick, hot temper. But he has a really sweet heart. And it was a real joy to see him baptized earlier this year!!

I'll love you, always, son!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Life with my two ten year old boys is always interesting! They do have boundless energy, don't they? They bring so much joy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!