Monday, November 1, 2010

One of my favorite things about November, is Thanksgiving. Each year I want to focus on things for which I am thankful. This year, one of my friends on the TOS Crew is hosting a challenge: blog something each day for which we are thankful. I'll do my best to participate!!

Today, I am thankful for the rain we had...even though it came in the form of a thunderstorm (which meant shutting down the computer for awhile! ;) ). We are in a drought....which seems strange, when we live in such a typically-rainy part of the country. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me smile. We have been in a drought situation for many years. Every single prayer in our home we petition the Lord for rain and thank him when we receive any moisture. Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!