Thursday, September 2, 2010

Homeschooling Is a Labor of Love

How true it is, that homeschooling is a labor of love! Like most of the homeschooling parents I know, I homeschool my children because I love them, I love spending time with them and most days, I enjoy having them around all day. ;)

Sometimes it can feel overwhelming. Sometimes it can even feel lonely, because there isn't a lot of interaction with those outside the home. That is one thing that makes receiving The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine in my mailbox something to anticipate each quarter! Each issue is full of articles which offer encouragement to continue on this journey. I always have a sense of pleasure when I see those lovely old schoolhouses pictured on the covers.

The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter issue. The one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue. Only 5000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31 through midnight on September 15. Once the 5000 are gone, they're gone! Hurry and grab this crazy price today!



Disclaimer: I will be receiving free Expo-to-Go tickets in exchange for posting this advertisement. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!