Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our dear ol' van was replaced....

In my last post, I talked about our dear ol' van, and how it broke down...or "the engine blew up" as hubby says.

God works things out in wondrous ways; I just am in awe!

We had been considering getting a newer van for awhile, anyway. We had looked for several weeks before this trip...and had come to the conclusion we'd just keep the van for now. But while the kids and I were gone to Florida, John and his daughter came across a van; it was a 2006 Pontiac Montana, and a bank repo.

The day after we arrived home from Florida, the day after the engine "blew up", John notified the dealer that we would take the van. And by Thursday evening, it was in our possession!

What an awesome God! What a wonderful husband!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!