Friday, December 21, 2018

New blog name, new location


Good afternoon! I just want to let you know that I have now moved my blog to a new name and location. I hope you will come follow me over there. I needed to make a name change, because I needed to drop the "rossmont."

You will now find me at Life on Chickadee Lane. You will begin to find our Homeschool Crew reviews there, even though the previous reviews will still be found here on Life at Rossmont. You'll find my Wordless Wednesday link up located on Life on Chickadee Lane from now on, as well as all of our other usual topics, etc. Please come on over, and follow along!

To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Privacy policy: we do not share your information except to send you emails when new posts occur on the blog.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!