Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Summer Teen Camp

Last week, SJ attended summer camp for the first time ever.

Now, I will admit that he isn't a noisy person, but the house was way too quiet without him. It was so quiet, I couldn't think! Ha!

We had to wait a long time in a long line for registration.
We were with friends from church.
When we were finished, we deposited our campers at their respective lodges.
Milo looked for SJ each morning. The neighbors' dogs looked for him each time they were taken out for walks. My folks' dog looked for him on Dad's dominoes night/Mom's and my Hallmark movie night.

I was able to send him an email each day. And I scoured the photos the camp posted each day to see if I could find any pictures of SJ.

Word has it, he had a fun time, and hopes to go again next year.

To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Privacy policy: we do not share your information except to send you emails when new posts occur on the blog.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!