Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Magic Stix Washable Markers {Homeschool Review Crew}

My "kids" are mostly grown now, so we don't have as much use for washable markers as we used to, but we still like to use markers sometimes. The past few weeks we have been trying out the Magic Stix Washable Markers from The Pencil Grip, Inc.

We received the 24 pack of Magic Stix. That's twenty-four bright, bold colors you can use on any art projects your kids might want to create. There are six shades of green, three shades of blue, three shades of orange, three shades of yellow, three shades of brown, four shades of pink/purple, as well as silver/grey, and black.

They are odorless, which is perfect for those who have a sensitivity to fragrances, etc. I truly appreciate this fact, myself, since I often can’t handle most fragrances. They're washable. And they are non-toxic, which means they are safe even if your toddler gets ahold of one and it ends up in his/her mouth.
Magic Stix Washable Markers

A few years ago, SJ always made his own calendars. The past couple years he hasn't, though; mainly because most of our art supplies are still in Mississippi. That was one of my suggestions for him when we received the Magic Stix. Here's his calendar for March, 2018.
I used the markers on a couple projects, myself. The first one is an adult coloring page from another review item (the review for which I will be posting this week, also). The other is a coloring page I printed off the internet.
I like the bright, bold colors. They did bleed through the paper (both the printer paper, and the heavier paper from the adult coloring book). When you check that out for yourself, you will probably want to make sure your coloring on only one side of the paper, with nothing on the reverse side of the sheet.
There is a young couple at our church who are expecting their second child. Their little girl is four. Baby boy is trying to come too early, so mama is on bed rest. We're trying to take a meal or two once a week (and other church members are as well). Next time I go, I may take these Magic Stix along, for little Miss M to use. I am sure she will have fun drawing and coloring with these markers.

We tested the claim that they won't dry out after leaving the cap off for 7 days. I was happy to confirm that it didn't dry out! If you check out The Pencil Grip's Instagram profile, you will see that they successfully completed a test of 100 days with the cap off
Last fall we reviewed the Thin Stix Creativity Pack; you can check out that review here.

Connect with The Pencil Grip, Inc. via social media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest 

Be sure to read more reviews by several other members of the Crew, since I know some of them give details about testing how washable the markers are.
Magic Stix Washable Markers {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}

Crew Disclaimer


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!