Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 29

My favorite book from my childhood? Well, I can't choose just one. It seems I was always reading. We made frequent trips to the library.

My favorite set of books, though,  are the books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I read through the set at least once a year, from about third grade, clear through my early twenties.

Another favorite series was one my mom read aloud to us, on our way to and from school in North Carolina. Those are the books by Sam Campbell. I am currently reading them to my youngest.

What are some of your favorite books from childhood?




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!