Monday, July 27, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 26

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. Psalm 100:4.

It is important to take time to be thankful. I think it should be done more often than just once a year (on Thanksgiving); in fact, I think it ought to be done on a daily basis.

Today I will list just a few things for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for my children.

As you may remember, last week, my daughter had her birthday. Tomorrow, my oldest son has his birthday. Jen is 22 now; Tim is 24 tomorrow. I am thankful, awed, with the wonderful young adults they have become. Both are well-liked at their jobs. They are both conscientious, responsible employees. I am just very proud of them both.

I am proud of my younger two as well. They worked hard today, helping Grandpa, along with their friend, M. Daniel and M make a great team! Lots of strong muscles in the both of them.

I am thankful for the commitment to God my children have made. My youngest publicly shared that commitment earlier this month, when he was baptized. And the Botanist Boy is sharing that commitment the first couple weeks next month, helping with VBS.

I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my folks, when ever we are able to visit them in Florida. Believe me, I know how fragile life really is, and how fortunate I am to still have my parents (and that they are still married to each other!).

I am thankful God loves me unconditionally, even though the devil tries to tell me otherwise. I am thankful He forgives me, and heals me. I am thankful He is patient with me.

I am thankful for my husband, who puts up with me, and allows me to put up with him. <grin>

For what are you thankful today?




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!