Saturday, June 20, 2015

Our Week, Illustrated, June 14-20 {with link up}


Just another update on how our garden is growing. Little Bit is totally fascinated with it, as I shared on Wednesday.
Ever since he was tiny, Little Bit has enjoyed cars. He always lines them up, making long trains of cars, making all kinds of patterns with them.
He wanted to make sure I got pictures of this creation this week. :-)

Our glorious sunrise yesterday morning. What a wonderful way to begin the day!
Today, hubby got called out to work; he had to run to the transmitter for "his" TV station. He took Little Bit with him. They stopped by to see Mike the Tiger, and the LSU Tiger Stadium on the way home.
Since Tim has Sabbaths off, and has to work on Sundays, we went ahead and had our Father's Day Celebration today, so Tim could join us. I made spinach (vegetarian) lasagna, and tomato-less, dairy-free (non-vegetarian) lasagna, with tossed salad, corn on the cob, and yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Hubby was pleased.
Today's topic on the TOSReviewCrew Instagram challenge, 30DaysOfJune, was "babies." Well, since we are about to enter the summer birthday season, I put together this collage of my kids' baby pictures. Before the end of next month, I will have a 24 year old, a 22 year old, a 15 year old, and a 13 year old. HELP! My baby will be a teenager!!

How was your week? Please share!

I hope you'll join in by linking up. What did your week look like?


To join:

  • Link up your Our Week, Illustrated post
  • Please link back to me somewhere in your post
  • Please be sure to link directly to your post, so I can stop by and comment when I have a chance



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!