Saturday, May 30, 2015

Random 5 on Friday, May 29

1. My digital alarm clock died this week. Yeah, I keep glancing toward my dresser, to check the time...

2. Little Bit's orthodontist appointment went fairly well. He has one tooth that is coming in...the first permanent that the orthodontist hasn't had to "coax" in by cutting into his gum.

3. I'm enjoying my garden box! It is at a fairly comfortable level for me to work in, without my back hurting too much. It's fun watching the seeds sprout and grow. I'm a tad anxious to see how they grow, etc., since I was so late putting most of them in, and the real heat of summer is nearly upon us.

4. Just a couple or so more days until the start of another hurricane season. Joy!

5. I am praying for family and friends who live in Texas and Oklahoma. Praying for their safety with the flooding all around.

The Pebble Pond

To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!