Saturday, May 9, 2015

Our Week, Illustrated, May 3-9 {with link up}


Mimosa buds
Twice a week, he carries the trash can down to the road
Just some beautiful clouds
Taking a peek at the baby wrens
Full moon one morning
Building an edible soddie
Visiting another homeschool family; what a lovely yard
Trying out a new video game
I am so tired of this mess they've made. It seems like they are spending more time on the neighbor's side of the ditch; they even poured a new driveway for him. It seems they will NOT be putting the rocks on our side of the ditch...which will just cause more erosion on our side! Argh!
One foggy morning
They even killed our yucca plant! (frown)


I hope you'll join in by linking up. What did your week look like?

To join:
  • Link up your Our Week, Illustrated post
  • Please link back to me somewhere in your post
  • Please be sure to link directly to your post, so I can stop by and comment when I have a chance



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!