Saturday, January 17, 2015

Random 5 on Friday, January 16

1. The weather can't make up it's mind whether it wants to be January, or March! Oy! Bouncing back and forth between frigid and pleasant is hard on the immune system! (But at least we have sunshine right now!!)

2. Finally got Botanist Boy back to his violin lesson this week...only to have the bridge on his violin pop out again, and then when his teacher was putting it back in, one of the strings broke.

3. This week our first review item for the Schoolhouse Review Crew arrived! Watch for our review the end of February!
4. Lately I've been "itching" to do some stamping or scrapbooking. It's been a long while since I last did either.

5. We (the boys and I) are trying to get a cottage industry, or two or three, up and running. It's been something the kids and I have wanted to do for several years now. Trying to come up with a niche we can fill.
The Pebble Pond

To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I have been itching to scrapbook or stamp too. I really need to take time to do it. Maybe I work in spurts: day 1 get supplies out, day 2 cut and prep design, day 3 put together and finish. Told you I was thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!